Content of the Subscription
1. Subscription allows you to use all the features of the ShortBook² application.
2. Subscribers gain access to all Short Review materials that will be published during the subscription period. Short Review materials contain reviews of the book market of electronic publications in Russia, book ratings and recommendations for organizing reading.
3. Short Review materials are published occasionally as they become available and ready for publication.
Payment and Refunds Terms
1. The duration and cost of the subscription are published in the application.
2. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
3. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
4. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
5. The cost of registration of the subscription can be changed.
6. The cost of renewal of the subscription can be changed.
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
8. Users can receive a refund by contacting Apple customer service.
1. Your use of the Subscription is at your sole risk. The Subscription is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided via email.
4. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Subscription, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
5. The ShortBook² Team does not warrant that (i) the Subscription will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Subscription will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Subscription will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Subscription will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Subscription will be corrected.
6. You expressly understand and agree that the ShortBook² Team shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the inShort Team has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Subscription; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Subscription; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Subscription; (v) or any other matter relating to the Subscription.
This document was last updated on May 9, 2020